Author(s): Corinna Schicker; Marcus Waltl; Chalin Malz
Zoom Deutsch will captivate your 11-14 year old students with integrated video, whatever the starting point! The course is fully flexible providing clear routes for students following both two-year and three-year courses at KS3 and catering for the full ability range.
- Zoom Deutsch provides students of all abilities with a clear route for following both two-year and three-year KS3 German.
- These Zoom Deutsch 1 Audio CDs (pack of 4) provides lots of exciting, authentic dialogues to support the Zoom Deutsch Student Book giving your students a good model for German pronunciation.
- National Curriculum levels provided on the Student Book page to motivate students.
- Graded progression leading to level 6 by the end of Key Stage 3.
- A variety of teaching approaches that caters for all learner types.
- A full suite of differentiated resources to support your needs: Student Books, Teacher Books, Foundation and Higher Workbooks, Audio CDs, Interactive OxBox CD-ROM and Assessment OxBox CD-ROM.