The Read It Write It Australasia series presents carefully scaffolded texts for adult English language learners. The texts and accompanying activities introduce and practise literacy skills needed for both general language purposes and for success on an academic pathway, including examinations such as IELTS in the future.
- writing lessons including study of vocabulary, grammar, structure and text models
- pre and post activities demonstrating processes involved in reading and writing
- skill definitions highlighted for reference
- Read Write I.T providing language for using technology
- word lists for each unit
- phonetic analysis of word lists in the Elementary book
- CD of the readings for extension activities