Author(s): Jonathan Bygrave
The Students' Book includes:
- Ten units with three main input lessons link to three Develop your listening, reading and writing skills lessons.
- An English in Action lesson in each unit covers key functional language with video clips and worksheets.
- In each main lesson the Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation lead up to a speaking task based on GSE learning objectives.
- Check and reflect pages at the end of each unit help show learners how their confidence and mastery of spoken language has improved.
- A Vocabulary bank provides extension of some of the key vocabulary sets in each unit with a focus on important areas such as word-building, collocation etc.
- Key language is presented and cross-referenced to a Grammar Reference and practice bank at the back of the book.
- Audio, video, scripts, word lists available online.
Mobile Practice App Extra grammar and vocabulary exercises on the app help students consolidate language points covered in the Students' Book. These are further practice activities.