Author(s): Tracy Traynor
Helping every pupil enjoy Spanish
The ¡Mira! Renewed Framework Edition Teacher’s Guide has been updated for the Renewed Framework (2009), as well as covering the Programme of Study (2008).
It provides complete support including:
- clear concise teaching notes including lessons starters, thinking skills and plenaries for every unit
- full cross-referencing to the National Curriculum and the renewed Framework for Modern Foreign Languages
- information on teaching Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- overview grids for each chapter highlighting grammar content and skill objectives
- answers to all of the listening activities
- audio scripts for all of the listening activities, including CD track numbers
- guidance on using the course with the full ability range
- suggestions for using ICT in the classroom.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains a customisable Scheme of Work showing how the course covers the Framework for Modern Foreign Languages and the National Curriculum Programme of Study.