Author(s): Xiaoming Zhu and Yu Bin
Jinbu 2 provides a thorough foundation for progression to further studies of Chinese.
The student book includes a wide range of activities so lessons can be tailored for different abilities. Every chapter of the student book includes:
- Activities covering all four language skills on every spread
- Plenty of illustrations and photographs to keep students engaged
- Grammar tips on every spread ti help students understand key concepts
- Writing exercises to help with character acquisition
- An 'Investigating characters' unit to show students how radicals relate to their meanings, making them easier to remember
- A unit exploring Chinese culture to enrich language learning and develop knowledge of China and Chinese speaking communities.
Suitable for learners of Chinese in years 8-9 catering for complete beginners as well as those with some prior knowledge of the language.