Chuukyuu e ikou - Nihongo no bunkei to hyogen 55 Second Edition is aimed at students that have completed a beginners textbook series like Minna no Nihongo and want to transition into intermediate Japanese smoothly. The book builds on the Minna no Nihongo series and teaches a total of 55 new grammar structures and about 420 new words. The textbook is structured like a regular textbook and teaches the full range: grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and listening. A CD is included for the listening tasks, as well as an answer key and a list of all new vocabulary translated into English, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese.
Chuukyuu e ikou - Nihongo no bunkei to hyogen 55 Second Edition lesson structure:
- Each lesson starts with a text containing new grammar structures and new vocabulary.
- The text is followed by brief grammar explanations of all the new grammar introduced in each lesson.
- Next up are plenty of problems to help you better understand and learn the new grammar and vocabulary. The problems include reading, writing, and listening exercises.
- Lastly, each lesson contains a check sheet to review everything you just learned.
Recommended for you if:
- You finished a beginner level Japanese textbook like Minna no Nihongo Shokyu 2 or Genki 2.
- You want to continue learning with a typical textbook that focuses on all aspects of the Japanese language.
- You want plenty of material and exercises for every new grammar point and all new vocabulary you learn.