Author(s): Clare Walsh
Expert IELTS is the new Expert course that trains students in all parts of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. While improving their scores and language proficiency, it helps students get the band score they need to achieve their goals, whether it’s a better job, university entrance or a visa.
- Test training and practice boost students’ confidence to get the band score they need.
- Regular assessment and analytical activities encourage students to identify their strengths and where they need to improve, engaging them as they learn.
- Test strategies show students how to tackle each test task type.
- Writing, grammar, speaking and listening activities help students develop the skills they need to get the best out of the IELTS test.
Expert offers a comprehensive learning and teaching package, including digital tools.
- Ten topic-based modules, divided into test training and test practice, boost students’ confidence and help them get the band score they need quickly and efficiently.
- Task analysis and Assess and Improve sections help students identify what they have learnt and where they need to improve, engaging them in learning and motivating them as they progress.
- Expert Speaking section with two practice test videos and activities featuring real IELTS students helps students understand what to expect in the speaking test and how to be successful.
- Expert Writing with test tasks, model answers and key language provides essential preparation for the writing paper.
- Grammar reference gives students a more in depth look at the grammar covered.
- Test strategies provide students with guidance on how to tackle each test task type.
- All videos are available for download and are available in the ActiveTeach.
MyEnglishLab gives you comprehensive exam information and training online. It includes a full exam practice test, a mock timed test and features interactive practice in all key skills areas.
Language: British English
Three Levels: IELTS bands 5, 6 and 7.5
Suitable for: Teenage - Adult Learners