Author(s): John Halksworth
AQA GCSE Spanish delivers the breadth and rigour required to develop the productive skills students need to manipulate language confidently and help them to prepare for assessments.
*Student Books for this course have been approved by AQA.
- The Student Book and Kerboodle Book are matched to the 2016 AQA specification and have been approved by AQA
- For the new 2016 GCSE Spanish specification, delivering the increased breadth and rigour students will require
- Written by practising teachers and experts in their fields to give you materials that really work
- Provides assessment and exam-practice to ensure students are ready for the increased demands of the new linear course
- Fully integrated Kerboodle contains a wide variety of resources and assessments (includes audio, interactive activities, assessment and exam preparation, Teacher's notes and answers)
- Language and grammar is firmly integrated throughout with clear progression leading towards the exam
- Exposes students to authentic texts
- Differentiated approach (Foundation and Higher Student Books) which includes one shared spread on each topic at the core level and one at a higher or lower level to facilitate co-teaching and flexibility
- Offers a smooth transition from Key Stage 3, whilst providing topic coverage to ensure seamless progression towards AS and A Level
- Offers plenty of spontaneous speaking and translation practice through materials in the Student Book and on Kerboodle