Adomania is transforming the way French is taught in Australian secondary classrooms. The key to this transformation is its cutting-edge task-based methodology. Through collaborative learning activities, clear steps enable students to achieve a final chapter task while being immersed in authentic language and culture.
The abundance of tasks and activities allows teachers the flexibility to adapt course material to multiple skill levels, which naturally lends itself to differentiated instruction. With a simple layout and presentation of language, a good balance is struck between all competencies.
The Adomania guide pédagogique includes:
• a complete introduction to the approach, educational objectives, and methodology;
• a detailed exploitation of all student book and extension activities;
• tips on how to present and implement activities and use class space;
• cultural information;
• the corrections for the student's book and activity book; and
• Photocopiable sheets for revision and assessment.
Note: all the resources above and more are available in the manuel numérique classe.